Microbial Insecticides are single celled organisms such as bacteria, fungus, viruses that are mass produced and formulated to use in an analogous manner as that of an insecticide. Microbial insecticides are produced using genetic engineering. The available microbial insecticides are prepared from Bacillus thuringiensis, Baculoviral etc. This is very cost effective, eco-friendly. It is an alternative method for insect management for pest management and pest control.
- Track 1-1 Pest Management
- Track 2-2 Mode of Action and Mechanism
- Track 3-3 Advantages and Dis advantages
- Track 4-4 Target Insects
- Track 5-5 Marketing
- Track 6-6 Insecticidal Toxins
- Track 7-7 Isolation and Genetic Engineering of Genes