Agricultural Microbiology can generally be defined as the study of soil fertility, microbial degradation of organic matter, plant associated microbes etc. Microorganisms plays a major important key role in increasing the soil fertility thereby increasing the overall production in the agriculture sector. Biofertilizers are prepared from microorganisms, which are generally of low cost, renewable source of plant nutrients which supplements the chemical fertilizer. Microorganisms plays a vital role in the microbial antagonism, enriching nutrient transformation process etc. It helps us to study the whole concept involved in the agriculture and gives us an idea to work according to it.
- Track 1-1 Soil microbes and its importance
- Track 2-2 Pathogenicity of the plant microbes
- Track 3-3 Virulence of the plant microbes
- Track 4-4 Physiology of the plant microbes
- Track 5-5 Bio- fuels
- Track 6-6 Plant associated microbes
- Track 7-7 Pest and disease management