Nanotechnology is increasingly using the bio materials and nano objects synthesized by living things mostly by microbial cells. Bio inspired materials are used mainly for the bio nanotechnology. Microbial cells are the ideal producers of nanostructures, instruments for nano sciences such as polymers, magnetosomes etc. They have relevant biomedical applications. They are cost effective.
- Track 1-1 Nano Technology in Food Microbiology
- Track 2-2 Diagnostics in Infectious Diseases
- Track 3-3 Nanotechnology in Water Microbiology
- Track 4-4 Nano Microbiology using Atomic Force Microscopy
- Track 5-5 Nanoscale Imaging
- Track 6-6 Cell Division Studies
- Track 7-7 Myco Fabrication of Nanoparticles.