Microbial Genomics can be defined as a field of science that analyses and compares the complete genome of microorganisms. Generally microbial genomes are widely variable and reflect the enormous diversity of bacteria, archaea and lower eukaryotes etc. The study of microbial genomes helps us to better understand the broader biology of bacteria, evolution of bacteria and how their genetic composition contributes to their tangible characteristics.
- Track 1-1 Microbial functional genomics
- Track 2-2 Microbial diversity
- Track 3-3 Microbial genome sequencing
- Track 4-4 Genomic technologies
- Track 5-5 Genome-wide functional analysis
- Track 6-6 Applied functional genomics