Biolaw is the combinational use of biological science with law to improve and describe the legal analysis of science its implications and institutions. Biolaw amalgamates insights from biological research areas such as biotechnology, microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, bioethics, biotechnology patent law, food law, drug law, reproductive law etc.
- Track 1-1 Basic Principles in Bio law
- Track 2-2 Human Dignity in Ethics and Law
- Track 3-3 Modern Practices
- Track 4-4 Future Policies
- Track 5-5 Relationship between Bioethics and Bio law
- Track 6-6 Application of the Principles
- Track 7-7 Biolaw and Subjects of Rights