Agricultural Microbiology is the study of soil fertility, microbial degradation of organic matter, plant associated microbes. Microorganisms play a key role in increasing the soil fertility thereby increasing the overall production in the agriculture sector. Biofertilizers are prepared from microorganisms they are low cost, renewable source of plant nutrients which supplements the chemical fertilizer. Microorganisms plays a vital role in microbial antagonism, enriching nutrient transformation process.
- Track 1-1 Biofertilizers
- Track 2-2 Crop Yielding Management
- Track 3-3 Green Manuring
- Track 4-4 Microbial Insecticides
- Track 5-5 Biochemical Processes
- Track 6-6 Nitrogen Fixation
- Track 7-7 Plant-microbe Interaction